Thanks to Jenna Bednar, Cliff Carrubba, Sven Feldmann, Darren Filson, Jonathan Klick, Tom Palfrey, Ken Shotts, Alan Wiseman, editors, anonymous referees, and participants in the SCAMP program, the Boston College/AEI Federalism Workshop, and the Public Choice Society meetings for helpful comments and suggestions. The author wishes to acknowledge the financial support of the John Randolph Haynes and Dora Haynes Foundation and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Intergovernmental Political Competition in American Federalism
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 327–342, April 2005
How to Cite
Volden, C. (2005), Intergovernmental Political Competition in American Federalism. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 327–342. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2005.00126.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!