I would like to thank Chris Adam, Robert Bates, Varun Gauri, Francis Teal, Phil Keefer, Ken Scheve, Alice Sindzingre, Nic van de Walle, Leonard Wantchekon, seminar participants at CSAE, Oxford and at the LSE, as well as three anonymous referees and the editors for comments and suggestions. I would also like to thank the Department for International Development (United Kingdom) for funding this research.
Democracy and Education Spending in Africa
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 343–358, April 2005
How to Cite
Stasavage, D. (2005), Democracy and Education Spending in Africa. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 343–358. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2005.00127.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!