We thank William Dixon, John A. Garcia, William Mishler, Robert Stein, Rick Wilson, and the anonymous reviewers for comments on various versions of this article.
Reexamining Racial Attitudes: The Conditional Relationship Between Diversity and Socioeconomic Environment
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 359–372, April 2005
How to Cite
Branton, R. P. and Jones, B. S. (2005), Reexamining Racial Attitudes: The Conditional Relationship Between Diversity and Socioeconomic Environment. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 359–372. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2005.00128.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!