This research was supported by a grant from the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
Do Policy Horizons Structure the Formation of Parliamentary Governments?: The Evidence from an Expert Survey
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 373–387, April 2005
How to Cite
Warwick, P. V. (2005), Do Policy Horizons Structure the Formation of Parliamentary Governments?: The Evidence from an Expert Survey. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 373–387. doi: 10.1111/j.0092-5853.2005.00129.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!