Chloroatranol, an extremely potent allergen hidden in perfumes: a dose-response elicitation study
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2004
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 180–184, October 2003
How to Cite
Johansen, J. D., Andersen, K. E., Svedman, C., Bruze, M., Bernard, G., Giménez-Arnau, E., Rastogi, S. C., Lepoittevin, J.-P. and Menné, T. (2003), Chloroatranol, an extremely potent allergen hidden in perfumes: a dose-response elicitation study. Contact Dermatitis, 49: 180–184. doi: 10.1111/j.0105-1873.2003.0214.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2004
- Accepted for publication 10 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.