Cross-reactivity among p-amino group compounds in sulfonamide fixed drug eruption: diagnostic value of patch testing
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2004
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 57–62, August 2004
How to Cite
Tornero, P., De Barrio, M., Baeza, M. L. and Herrero, T. (2004), Cross-reactivity among p-amino group compounds in sulfonamide fixed drug eruption: diagnostic value of patch testing. Contact Dermatitis, 51: 57–62. doi: 10.1111/j.0105-1873.2004.00274.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Accepted for publication 26 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.