Drug skin tests in cutaneous adverse drug reactions to pristinamycin: 29 cases with a study of cross-reactions between synergistins
Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 22–26, January 2004
How to Cite
Barbaud, A., Trechot, P., Weber-Muller, F., Ulrich, G., Commun, N. and Schmutz, J. L. (2004), Drug skin tests in cutaneous adverse drug reactions to pristinamycin: 29 cases with a study of cross-reactions between synergistins. Contact Dermatitis, 50: 22–26. doi: 10.1111/j.0105-1873.2004.00280.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
- Accepted for publication 28 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!