Content of oak moss allergens atranol and chloroatranol in perfumes and similar products
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2004
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 367–370, June 2004
How to Cite
Rastogi, S. C., Bossi, R., Johansen, J. D., Menné, T., Bernard, G., Giménez-Arnau, E. and Lepoittevin, J.-P. (2004), Content of oak moss allergens atranol and chloroatranol in perfumes and similar products. Contact Dermatitis, 50: 367–370. doi: 10.1111/j.0105-1873.2004.00379.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2004
- Accepted for publication 14 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!