The vulvar epithelium differs from the skin: implications for cutaneous testing to address topical vulvar exposures
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2004
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 201–209, October 2004
How to Cite
Farage, M. and Maibach, H. I. (2004), The vulvar epithelium differs from the skin: implications for cutaneous testing to address topical vulvar exposures. Contact Dermatitis, 51: 201–209. doi: 10.1111/j.0105-1873.2004.00444.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2004
- Accepted for publication 9 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!