Comparative genomics as a tool to reveal functional equivalences between human and mouse dendritic cell subsets
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Dendritic Cell Subsets
Volume 234, Issue 1, pages 177–198, March 2010
How to Cite
Crozat, K., Guiton, R., Guilliams, M., Henri, S., Baranek, T., Schwartz-Cornil, I., Malissen, B. and Dalod, M. (2010), Comparative genomics as a tool to reveal functional equivalences between human and mouse dendritic cell subsets. Immunological Reviews, 234: 177–198. doi: 10.1111/j.0105-2896.2009.00868.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!