Present address: Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences, D202 Veterinary Medical Center, College of Veterinary Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA.
Pharmacokinetics of pioglitazone after multiple oral dose administration in horses
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
How to Cite
WEARN, J. M. G., CRISMAN, M. V., DAVIS, J. L., GEOR, R. J., HODGSON, D. R., SUAGEE, J. K., ASHRAF-KHORASSANI, M. and McCUTCHEON, L. J. (2010), Pharmacokinetics of pioglitazone after multiple oral dose administration in horses. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. doi: 10.1111/j.0140-7783.2010.01217.x
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
- (Paper received 17 February 2010; accepted for publication 4 June 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!