This research was supported by grants from the University of Missouri Outreach and Extension, the Upjohn-Pharmacia Corporation, and the Office of Population Affairs. We appreciate the contribution of the participating adolescents and Mark Fine, Teresa Cooney, Laurie Kramer, and Louis Rosencrans. Portions of this article were presented at the biennial meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development, April 2001, Minneapolis, MN.
Sibling Influences on Adolescents’ Attitudes Toward Safe Sex Practices*
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2004
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 377–384, July 2004
How to Cite
Kowal, A. K. and Blinn-Pike, L. (2004), Sibling Influences on Adolescents’ Attitudes Toward Safe Sex Practices. Family Relations, 53: 377–384. doi: 10.1111/j.0197-6664.2004.00044.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!