Some of this material was presented at the panel “University Based Pre-Marital Education” at the 7th Annual Smart Marriages Conference, Reno, Nevada, June 29, 2003.
Marriage 101: An integrated academic and experiential undergraduate marriage education course*
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2004
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 485–494, October 2004
How to Cite
Nielsen, A., Pinsof, W., Rampage, C., Solomon, A. H. and Goldstein, S. (2004), Marriage 101: An integrated academic and experiential undergraduate marriage education course. Family Relations, 53: 485–494. doi: 10.1111/j.0197-6664.2004.00057.x
Thanks are due to former Northwestern students Ben Ambrosino, Ali Baske, Jennifer Cheng, Sean Homan, Susan Israel, Meregan Kline, Mia Nabong, Sheila Nagaraj, Lesley Singer, and Ashley Yirak, who assisted in the initial stages of course development; to the 15 couples therapists we consulted; to the 51 “mentor couples” who opened their homes and lives to our students; to Mary Galvin and family for a generous development grant; and to the Gertrude B. Nielsen Charitable Trust for ongoing grant support.
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!