This article was prepared while the first author was a visiting scholar with the Office of Planning, Research, and Evaluation, Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The views expressed are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Administration for Children and Families. A longer, more detailed version of this article is available on ACF's Web site at http://www.acf.gov/healthymarriage/index.html.
A comprehensive framework for marriage education*
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2004
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 547–558, October 2004
How to Cite
Hawkins, A. J., Carroll, J. S., Doherty, W. J. and Willoughby, B. (2004), A comprehensive framework for marriage education. Family Relations, 53: 547–558. doi: 10.1111/j.0197-6664.2004.00064.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!