This research was supported partially by funding from the College of Human Sciences at Texas Tech University and by the Family Studies Center at Brigham Young University.
The family of origin parachute model: Landing safely in adult romantic relationships*
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2005
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 254–264, April 2005
How to Cite
Busby, D., Gardner, B. and Taniguchi, N. (2005), The family of origin parachute model: Landing safely in adult romantic relationships. Family Relations, 54: 254–264. doi: 10.1111/j.0197-6664.2005.00020.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!