Controlling the Police in Buenos Aires: A Case Study of Horizontal and Social Accountability
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2005
Bulletin of Latin American Research
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 71–91, January 2005
How to Cite
Stanley, R. (2005), Controlling the Police in Buenos Aires: A Case Study of Horizontal and Social Accountability. Bulletin of Latin American Research, 24: 71–91. doi: 10.1111/j.0261-3050.2005.00125.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!