I would like to thank the teachers, parents, and children of the N.E. Miles Early Childhood Development Center at the College of Charleston. Thanks to Hilary Martin, Sara Martell, and Emily Askey for assistance in data collection. Many thanks to Trisha Folds-Bennett for help getting subjects and pilot data for experiment 2. I would also like to thank John Doris, Larry Krasnoff, Heidi Maibom, Eddy Nahmias, Philip Robbins, Eric Schwitzgebel, two anonymous referees and an editor at Mind & Language for helpful comments on an earlier draft.
The Folk Psychology of Free Will: Fits and Starts
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2004
Mind & Language
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 473–502, November 2004
How to Cite
Nichols, S. (2004), The Folk Psychology of Free Will: Fits and Starts. Mind & Language, 19: 473–502. doi: 10.1111/j.0268-1064.2004.00269.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!