Supported by NIH grant HD 18381. I thank Clark Barrett, Arthur Charlesworth, Helena Cronin, Dan Dennett, Rebecca Goldstein, and John Tooby for invaluable comments.
So How Does the Mind Work?
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Mind & Language
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 1–24, February 2005
How to Cite
Pinker, S. (2005), So How Does the Mind Work?. Mind & Language, 20: 1–24. doi: 10.1111/j.0268-1064.2005.00274.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!