This article originated as a paper given at the 2003 meetings of the American Anthropological Association in Washington, D.C. I thank Paul Eiss and David Pedersen for inviting me to participate. I also thank Nancy Foster, Martha Kaplan, John Kelly and two AT referees for useful comments.
Commodity futures: Labour, love and value
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2005
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 8–12, August 2005
How to Cite
FOSTER, R. J. (2005), Commodity futures: Labour, love and value. Anthropology Today, 21: 8–12. doi: 10.1111/j.0268-540X.2005.00366.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!