Field issues related to effectiveness of insecticide-treated nets in Tanzania
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2004
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 153–160, June 2004
How to Cite
Erlanger, T. E., Enayati, A. A., Hemingway, J., Mshinda, H., Tami, A. and Lengeler, C. (2004), Field issues related to effectiveness of insecticide-treated nets in Tanzania. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 18: 153–160. doi: 10.1111/j.0269-283X.2004.00491.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2004
- Accepted 19 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!