Detection of Campylobacter and Escherichia coli O157:H7 from filth flies by polymerase chain reaction
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2004
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 241–246, September 2004
How to Cite
Szalanski, A. L., Owens, C. B., Mckay, T. and Steelman, C. D. (2004), Detection of Campylobacter and Escherichia coli O157:H7 from filth flies by polymerase chain reaction. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 18: 241–246. doi: 10.1111/j.0269-283X.2004.00502.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2004
- Accepted 6 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.