Mosquito vectors of the 1998–1999 outbreak of Rift Valley Fever and other arboviruses (Bagaza, Sanar, Wesselsbron and West Nile) in Mauritania and Senegal
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 119–126, June 2005
How to Cite
Diallo, M., Nabeth, P., Ba, K., Sall, A. A., Ba, Y., Mondo, M., Girault, L., Abdalahi, M. O. and Mathiot, C. (2005), Mosquito vectors of the 1998–1999 outbreak of Rift Valley Fever and other arboviruses (Bagaza, Sanar, Wesselsbron and West Nile) in Mauritania and Senegal. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 19: 119–126. doi: 10.1111/j.0269-283X.2005.00564.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Accepted 28 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.