Daniel R. Mullins is Associate Professor, School of Public Affairs, The American University, 4400 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20016-8130. He can be reached at http://www.census.gov/govs/estimate/0200ussl_2.html.
Tax and Expenditure Limitations and the Fiscal Response of Local Government: Asymmetric Intra-Local Fiscal Effects
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2004
Public Budgeting & Finance
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 111–147, December 2004
How to Cite
Mullins, D. R. (2004), Tax and Expenditure Limitations and the Fiscal Response of Local Government: Asymmetric Intra-Local Fiscal Effects. Public Budgeting & Finance, 24: 111–147. doi: 10.1111/j.0275-1100.2004.00350.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!