Carol Ebdon is Associate Professor in the School of Public Administration, University of Nebraska at Omaha. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Aimee Franklin is Associate Professor and Graduate Program Director in the Political Science Department at the University of Oklahoma. She can be reached at email@example.com.
Searching for a Role for Citizens in the Budget Process
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2004
Public Budgeting & Finance
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 32–49, March 2004
How to Cite
Ebdon, C. and Franklin, A. (2004), Searching for a Role for Citizens in the Budget Process. Public Budgeting & Finance, 24: 32–49. doi: 10.1111/j.0275-1100.2004.02401002.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!