Racial disparity in stage at diagnosis and survival among adults with oral cancer in the US
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2007
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 233–240, June 2007
How to Cite
Shiboski, C. H., Schmidt, B. L. and Jordan, R. C. K. (2007), Racial disparity in stage at diagnosis and survival among adults with oral cancer in the US. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 35: 233–240. doi: 10.1111/j.0301-5661.2007.00334.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2007
- Submitted 12 December 2005; accepted 3 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!