Variability in nomenclature used for nevi with architectural disorder and cytologic atypia (microscopically dysplastic nevi) by dermatologists and dermatopathologists
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2004
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 523–530, September 2004
How to Cite
Shapiro, M., Chren, M.-M., Levy, R. M., Elder, D. E., LeBoit, P. E., Mihm, M. C., Margolis, D. J., Gimotty, P. A. and Ming, M. E. (2004), Variability in nomenclature used for nevi with architectural disorder and cytologic atypia (microscopically dysplastic nevi) by dermatologists and dermatopathologists. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 31: 523–530. doi: 10.1111/j.0303-6987.2004.00216.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2004
- Accepted for publication February 10, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.