Former address: University of Wisconsin Medical School and William S. Middleton Memorial Veteran Hospital, Madison, WI 53705, USA. Tel: +1 608 256 1901x17818.
Analysis of p53 and bcl-2 protein expression in the non-tumorigenic, pretumorigenic, and tumorigenic keratinocytic hyperproliferative lesions
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2004
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 643–651, November 2004
How to Cite
Hussein, M. R., Al-Badaiwy, Z. H. and Guirguis, M. N. (2004), Analysis of p53 and bcl-2 protein expression in the non-tumorigenic, pretumorigenic, and tumorigenic keratinocytic hyperproliferative lesions. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 31: 643–651. doi: 10.1111/j.0303-6987.2004.00244.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2004
- Accepted for publication April 22, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.