ANTI-OXIDANT MECHANISMS OF KOLAVIRON: STUDIES ON SERUM LIPOPROTEIN OXIDATION, METAL CHELATION AND OXIDATIVE MEMBRANE DAMAGE IN RATS
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 667–674, August 2005
How to Cite
Farombi, E. and Nwaokeafor, I. (2005), ANTI-OXIDANT MECHANISMS OF KOLAVIRON: STUDIES ON SERUM LIPOPROTEIN OXIDATION, METAL CHELATION AND OXIDATIVE MEMBRANE DAMAGE IN RATS. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 32: 667–674. doi: 10.1111/j.0305-1870.2005.04248.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
- Received 7 January 2004; revision 17 March 2005; accepted 28 March 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.