The authors are from Monash University, Victoria, Australia. They would like to thank an anonymous referee for providing helpful comments that greatly improved the quality of this paper. Part of this research was conducted while the second author was employed at RMIT. The second author also gratefully acknowledges the funding provided by a 2000 ARC small grant. (Paper received January 2001, revised and accepted October 2002)
Stability, Asymmetry and Seasonality of Fund Performance: An Analysis of Australian Multi-sector Managed Funds
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2004
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 31, Issue 3-4, pages 539–578, April 2004
How to Cite
Holmes, K. A. and Faff, R. W. (2004), Stability, Asymmetry and Seasonality of Fund Performance: An Analysis of Australian Multi-sector Managed Funds. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 31: 539–578. doi: 10.1111/j.0306-686X.2004.00549.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!