The authors are respectively, from Hashemite University, Jordan; and a doctoral student at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne. They wish to pay special thanks to the anonymous referee whose comments influenced all aspects of the paper, but especially the research design and the sample selection. The authors are most grateful for this contribution. They would also like to thank participants at the BAA Northern Accounting Group Conference (September 2001, University of Newcastle upon Tyne) for their insightful comments on a draft version of this paper. Their suggestions were much appreciated and helped develop the focus of the research. (Paper received November 2002, revised and accepted April 2003)
Corporate Data and Future Cash Flows
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2004
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 31, Issue 7-8, pages 861–903, September 2004
How to Cite
Al-Attar, A. and Hussain, S. (2004), Corporate Data and Future Cash Flows. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 31: 861–903. doi: 10.1111/j.0306-686X.2004.00560.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!