The author is from the School of Business and Economics, University of Exeter. He is grateful for the constructive suggestions made by participants at seminars given at Northwestern University, UC Irvine, Oxford University and the University of Warwick. Particular thanks are given to Peter Corvi, Debbie Lucas, John Heaton, Richard Harris and Elizabeth Whalley. All remaining errors are the author's own. (Paper received December 2001, accepted June 2003)
Can Market Incompleteness Resolve Asset Pricing Puzzles?
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2004
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 31, Issue 7-8, pages 927–949, September 2004
How to Cite
Freeman, M. C. (2004), Can Market Incompleteness Resolve Asset Pricing Puzzles?. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 31: 927–949. doi: 10.1111/j.0306-686X.2004.00562.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!