The authors are respectively from Sasin GIBA of Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand; and the Sigmund Weis School of Business, Susquehanna University, USA. They wish to thank Natee Iam-opas of IRS, Ltd. (Thailand), Pichit Akrathit of the SEC (Thailand) and Masahiro Yoshikawa of JSRI for valuable information. They are also indebted to Jonathan Karpoff, Kenneth A. Kim, Gene C. Lai, Ragha Vendra Rau, S. Ghon Rhee, Anil Shivdasani and the anonymous referee for valuable comments on earlier drafts of this paper. Special thanks are due to William K. Yap for his technical assistance. This study received support from the CBA Summer Research Grant and the Pacific-Basin Capital Market Research Center at the University of Rhode Island.
Bank Relationship and Firm Performance: Evidence From Thailand Before the Asian Financial Crisis
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2004
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 31, Issue 9-10, pages 1577–1600, November 2004
How to Cite
Limpaphayom, P. and Polwitoon, S. (2004), Bank Relationship and Firm Performance: Evidence From Thailand Before the Asian Financial Crisis. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 31: 1577–1600. doi: 10.1111/j.0306-686X.2004.00585.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2004
- (Paper received December 2002, revised and accepted May 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!