The authors are respectively from Sasin GIBA of Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand; and the Sigmund Weis School of Business, Susquehanna University, USA. They wish to thank Natee Iam-opas of IRS, Ltd. (Thailand), Pichit Akrathit of the SEC (Thailand) and Masahiro Yoshikawa of JSRI for valuable information. They are also indebted to Jonathan Karpoff, Kenneth A. Kim, Gene C. Lai, Ragha Vendra Rau, S. Ghon Rhee, Anil Shivdasani and the anonymous referee for valuable comments on earlier drafts of this paper. Special thanks are due to William K. Yap for his technical assistance. This study received support from the CBA Summer Research Grant and the Pacific-Basin Capital Market Research Center at the University of Rhode Island.
Bank Relationship and Firm Performance: Evidence From Thailand Before the Asian Financial Crisis
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 31, Issue 9-10, pages 1577–1600, November 2004
How to Cite
Limpaphayom, P. and Polwitoon, S. (2004), Bank Relationship and Firm Performance: Evidence From Thailand Before the Asian Financial Crisis. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 31: 1577–1600. doi: 10.1111/j.0306-686X.2004.00585.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
- (Paper received December 2002, revised and accepted May 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!