The authors are respectively from the Department of Accounting and Finance, the University of Auckland; and the Department of Finance, Ohio University. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2000 Financial Management Association meeting, Seattle. Comments from Dan Rogers and seminar participants at this conference are gratefully appreciated. The authors thank Henk Berkman and Mike Bradbury for assistance in providing part of the data for the 1994 year. This paper has also benefited from detailed comments and helpful suggestions from an anonymous referee. (Paper received March 2003, revised and accepted November 2003)
Derivatives Use, Corporate Governance, and Legislative Change: An Empirical Analysis of New Zealand Listed Companies
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 32, Issue 1-2, pages 255–295, January 2005
How to Cite
Marsden, A. and Prevost, A. K. (2005), Derivatives Use, Corporate Governance, and Legislative Change: An Empirical Analysis of New Zealand Listed Companies. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 32: 255–295. doi: 10.1111/j.0306-686X.2005.00594.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
- (Paper received March 2003, revised and accepted November 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!