The authors are from the University of Oviedo, Spain. They wish to thank the anonymous referee and the participants of the European Financial Management Association at Lugano (2001) and the Financial Management Association European Conference at Copenhagen (2002), especially Raghu Rau and Richard Pettway, for their relevant comments that helped to improve the paper. They are grateful for the help given by Susana Menéndez in the construction of firm portfolios. This work has benefited from financial support provided by the Dirección General de Enseñanza Superior e Investigación Científica, Project PB98-1526 and by the Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología, Project BEC2000-0982.
Signalling and the Long-run Performance of Spanish Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2005
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 32, Issue 1-2, pages 325–350, January 2005
How to Cite
Álvarez, S. and González, V. M. (2005), Signalling and the Long-run Performance of Spanish Initial Public Offerings (IPOs). Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 32: 325–350. doi: 10.1111/j.0306-686X.2005.00596.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2005
- (Paper received October 2002, revised and accepted January 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!