The authors are respectively from the Cass Business School and the London School of Economics. They gratefully acknowledge the comments of David Ashton, John Jacob, Bjorn Jorgensen, Andrew Jones, Peter Kirkow, Elly Nash, Peter Pope, Eli Talmor, Richard Taffler and Marco Trombetta. This paper has also benefited from the comments of an anonymous referee, participants at the JBFA Capital Markets Conference, conference participants at XFi University of Exeter Disclosure Conference, and workshop and seminar participants at the Universities of Alicante and Southampton, and at Cass Business School and the London School of Economics.
Cost of Capital, Strategic Disclosures and Accounting Choice
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2005
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 32, Issue 3-4, pages 599–634, April 2005
How to Cite
Gietzmann, M. and Ireland, J. (2005), Cost of Capital, Strategic Disclosures and Accounting Choice. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 32: 599–634. doi: 10.1111/j.0306-686X.2005.00606.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!