The first author is at Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, USA, and the second, third and fourth authors are at the Centre for Business Research, Cambridge University, UK. They are grateful for comments provided by seminar participants at Cambridge University, Vienna University, the 2001 EARIE Conference and the 2002 EFMA Conference. They are particularly grateful to an anonymous referee, Paul Laux, Dennis Mueller, Ajit Singh and Burcin Yurtoglu for insightful comments and discussion. (Paper received May 2003, revised and accepted March 2004)
The Impact on UK Acquirers of Domestic, Cross-border, Public and Private Acquisitions
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2005
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 32, Issue 5-6, pages 815–870, June 2005
How to Cite
Conn, R. L., Cosh, A., Guest, P. M. and Hughes, A. (2005), The Impact on UK Acquirers of Domestic, Cross-border, Public and Private Acquisitions. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 32: 815–870. doi: 10.1111/j.0306-686X.2005.00615.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!