The authors are respectively from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore; La Trobe University, Australia; and Monash University, Australia. They thank Michael Connor, Stephen Courtney, Darren Henry, Paul Mather, and participants at the 2001 AAANZ and American Accounting Association annual meetings and at workshop at Nanyang Technological University for useful comments. The usual disclaimer applies. (Paper received July 2002, revised and accepted April 2004)
Investment Opportunity Set and Voluntary Disclosure of Prospective Information: A Simultaneous Equations Approach
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2005
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 32, Issue 5-6, pages 871–907, June 2005
How to Cite
Hossain, M., Ahmed, K. and Godfrey, J. M. (2005), Investment Opportunity Set and Voluntary Disclosure of Prospective Information: A Simultaneous Equations Approach. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 32: 871–907. doi: 10.1111/j.0306-686X.2005.00616.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!