The authors are respectively from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore; La Trobe University, Australia; and Monash University, Australia. They thank Michael Connor, Stephen Courtney, Darren Henry, Paul Mather, and participants at the 2001 AAANZ and American Accounting Association annual meetings and at workshop at Nanyang Technological University for useful comments. The usual disclaimer applies. (Paper received July 2002, revised and accepted April 2004)
Investment Opportunity Set and Voluntary Disclosure of Prospective Information: A Simultaneous Equations Approach
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2005
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 32, Issue 5-6, pages 871–907, June 2005
How to Cite
Hossain, M., Ahmed, K. and Godfrey, J. M. (2005), Investment Opportunity Set and Voluntary Disclosure of Prospective Information: A Simultaneous Equations Approach. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 32: 871–907. doi: 10.1111/j.0306-686X.2005.00616.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!