The author is from the Cardiff Business School. She would like to acknowledge the financial support from Cardiff University and the Cardiff Business School for this project. She would also like to thank the anonymous referee of this paper; Mr. R. Roberts; Professors R. Groves, M. Jones, H. Mellet and M. Peel; Drs. M. Clatworthy and P. Wells; and participants at the BAA annual conference (2002); for their valuable comments on earlier drafts of this paper.
Corporate Dividend Policy: The Views of British Financial Managers
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2005
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 32, Issue 7-8, pages 1625–1672, September 2005
How to Cite
Dhanani, A. (2005), Corporate Dividend Policy: The Views of British Financial Managers. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 32: 1625–1672. doi: 10.1111/j.0306-686X.2005.00643.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2005
- (Paper received April 2004, revised and accepted December 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!