The authors are respectively from the University of Bradford and the University of Exeter. They would like to acknowledge the helpful comments of the anonymous referee, Dr R.Haniffa, Dr K.McMeeking, B.Pearson and Professors D.Citron, F.Gul, R.J.Taffler, M.J.Tippett and S.Zeff.
The Impact of Managing Director Changes and Financial Distress on Audit Qualification and Auditor Switching
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2005
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 32, Issue 9-10, pages 1703–1739, November 2005
How to Cite
Hudaib, M. and Cooke, T.E. (2005), The Impact of Managing Director Changes and Financial Distress on Audit Qualification and Auditor Switching. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 32: 1703–1739. doi: 10.1111/j.0306-686X.2005.00645.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2005
- (Paper received July 2003, revised and accepted November 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!