Gregoriou and Skerratt are from Brunel Business School. Ioannidis is from Bath Business School. They would like to thank I/B/E/S for access to their analysts’ forecasts data, and an anonymous referee and Martin Walker (the editor) for their comments on a previous version of the paper.
Information Asymmetry and the Bid-Ask Spread: Evidence From the UK
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2005
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 32, Issue 9-10, pages 1801–1826, November 2005
How to Cite
Gregoriou, A., Ioannidis, C. and Skerratt, L. (2005), Information Asymmetry and the Bid-Ask Spread: Evidence From the UK. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 32: 1801–1826. doi: 10.1111/j.0306-686X.2005.00648.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2005
- (Paper received January 2002, revised and accepted January 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!