The authors are respectively, Lecturer in Accounting at Queen's University, Belfast; and Professor of Financial Services at Queen's University, Belfast. They are grateful for the very useful comments of the anonymous referees on an earlier draft of the paper.
The Law of Proportionate Effect: The Growth of the UK Credit Union Movement at National and Regional Level
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2005
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 32, Issue 9-10, pages 1827–1859, November 2005
How to Cite
Ward, A.-M. and McKillop, D. G. (2005), The Law of Proportionate Effect: The Growth of the UK Credit Union Movement at National and Regional Level. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 32: 1827–1859. doi: 10.1111/j.0306-686X.2005.00649.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2005
- (Paper received September 2003, revised and accepted November 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!