The authors are respectively from the School of Business, Clarkson University, New York; the University of Aukland Business School, New Zealand; and the College of Business, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA. (Paper received July 2003, revised and accepted November 2004)
Insider Trading and Pay-Performance Sensitivity: An Empirical Analysis
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2005
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 32, Issue 9-10, pages 1887–1919, November 2005
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Cahan, S. F. and Allen, A. C. (2005), Insider Trading and Pay-Performance Sensitivity: An Empirical Analysis. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 32: 1887–1919. doi: 10.1111/j.0306-686X.2005.00651.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!