The authors are respectively, from the Department of Accounting and Finance, Southeastern Oklahoma State University; Department of Economics and Finance, Louisiana Tech University; and Department of Finance, Ohio University. They wish to thank, without implicating, the editor and an anonymous referee for several helpful comments and suggestions. The final draft of this paper was completed while Darrat was spending his sabbatical at the Department of Accounting and Finance, the American University of Sharjah.
Technical, Allocative and Scale Efficiencies of REITs: An Empirical Inquiry
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2005
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 32, Issue 9-10, pages 1961–1994, November 2005
How to Cite
Topuz, J. C., Darrat, A. F. and Shelor, R. M. (2005), Technical, Allocative and Scale Efficiencies of REITs: An Empirical Inquiry. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 32: 1961–1994. doi: 10.1111/j.0306-686X.2005.00653.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2005
- (Paper received August 2003, revised and accepted October 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!