The authors are from the Department of Financial Economics and Accounting, University of Valladolid. They benefited from the useful comments of Michel Dubois, John Beaven, and participants at the SMS 21st Annual International Conference, and at the 5th Workshop in Finance. They especially thank two anonymous referees for many suggestions. Financial support from AECA, and Junta de Castilla y León(grant: VA05204) is also acknowledged. Any errors are the responsibility of the authors.
The Real Options Component of Firm Market Value: The Case of the Technological Corporation
Article first published online: 26 APR 2007
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 33, Issue 1-2, pages 203–219, January/March 2006
How to Cite
De Andrés-Alonso, P., Azofra-Palenzuela, V. and De La Fuente-Herrero, G. (2006), The Real Options Component of Firm Market Value: The Case of the Technological Corporation. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 33: 203–219. doi: 10.1111/j.0306-686x.2005.00654.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2007
- (Paper received July 2002, revised version accepted February 2005.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!