Constraints on the utilisation of the invasive Chinese tallow tree Sapium sebiferum by generalist native herbivores in coastal prairies
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2004
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 66–75, February 2004
How to Cite
Lankau, R. A., Rogers, W. E. and Siemann, E. (2004), Constraints on the utilisation of the invasive Chinese tallow tree Sapium sebiferum by generalist native herbivores in coastal prairies. Ecological Entomology, 29: 66–75. doi: 10.1111/j.0307-6946.2004.00575.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2004
- Accepted 10 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!