Oviposition preference and larval performance within a diverging lineage of lycaenid butterflies
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2004
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 264–272, June 2004
How to Cite
Forister, M. L. (2004), Oviposition preference and larval performance within a diverging lineage of lycaenid butterflies. Ecological Entomology, 29: 264–272. doi: 10.1111/j.0307-6946.2004.00596.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2004
- Accepted 14 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!