High local species richness of parasitic wasps (Hymenoptera: Ichneumonidae; Pimplinae and Rhyssinae) from the lowland rainforests of Peruvian Amazonia
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2004
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 735–743, December 2004
How to Cite
Sääksjärvi, I. E., Haataja, S., Neuvonen, S., Gauld, I. D., Jussila, R., Salo, J. and Burgos, A. M. (2004), High local species richness of parasitic wasps (Hymenoptera: Ichneumonidae; Pimplinae and Rhyssinae) from the lowland rainforests of Peruvian Amazonia. Ecological Entomology, 29: 735–743. doi: 10.1111/j.0307-6946.2004.00656.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2004
- Accepted 18 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!