Role of nesting resources in organising diverse bee communities in a Mediterranean landscape
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2005
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 78–85, February 2005
How to Cite
Potts, S. G., Vulliamy, B., Roberts, S., O'Toole, C., Dafni, A., Ne'eman, G. and Willmer, P. (2005), Role of nesting resources in organising diverse bee communities in a Mediterranean landscape. Ecological Entomology, 30: 78–85. doi: 10.1111/j.0307-6946.2005.00662.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2005
- Accepted 29 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!